If you’re ever facing a situation with law enforcement, you must know your rights when it comes to the law. Do you think the people who arrest you will walk you through the process and give you the best advice? Of course not. Arresting people is big business, so don’t expect the cops to lend a helping hand.
San Joaquin Court House:180 E Weber Ave, Stockton, CA 95202
Alternatives to incarceration at the San Joaquin County Jail will be utilized in every case consistent with our responsibility to ensure public safety and protect inmate rights. One alternative is a Release from Custody. Inmates are eligible for release in the following ways:
- Pre-Trial Services, a liaison unit between the jail and the courts, releases inmates under the Misdemeanor Citation Release Program and also the Felony Own Recognizance Program.
- Own Recognizance release by the courts following arraignment.
- Cash Bail for the full amount of the bail posted at the jail. The jail accepts United States currency or a Cashier’s check. The Cashier’s check must be made out to the San Joaquin County Superior Court. Bail can also be posted with the courts directly, at the courthouse, under certain circumstances.
- Bail Bond for the full amount of the bail posted at the jail. Bail agents generally charge a 10% fee for posting a bond. This is usually payable upfront to the bail agent and is not recoverable or refundable. Bail agents are listed in the telephone book in both the White Pages and the Yellow Pages. The jail cannot make recommendations or referrals to the individual bail agents. Bail can also be posted with the courts directly, at the courthouse, under certain circumstances.
The San Joaquin Bail Bonds Process
- Initial contact is made. We gather information on your loved one as well as any indemnitors and cosigners applicable to the transaction.
- Payment Arrangement / Contracts: Our Agents work with you to layout the best financial arrangement for your particular situation. We then Create the contracts to be sent digitally to you and anyone else applicable for review and signatures.
- We secure the release of your love one the fastest. With the utmost urgency, we dispatch our Licensed agents to secure the release of your loved one by posting a Surety (Bail) bond for their release. No one is faster than us!!
Do You Need San Joaquin County Bail Bonds?
Friends and Loved ones are taken to the local jail to be processed whenever they are detained and/or arrested. The corrections officer would first enter the demographic information in the system. The officer would then perform a thorough background check on the offender by taking their fingerprints and mugshot. The inmate will then be permitted to make phone calls.
Our team of licenced bail bonds agents will get to work right away processing all your bail services.